INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information. We collect Personal Information that you provide to us. “Personal Information” is information that alone or when in combination with other information may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not allow a third party to easily identify a specific individual.
- A cookie is a small text file that may be stored on the hard drive of a computer or device when you access a website. When you visit our Site, we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. You may refuse the service of cookies to your device or delete any existing cookies by changing your browser preferences. As the means by which you can do this vary from browser to browser, please refer to your browser’s help menu for more information. If you refuse or delete cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all features and functionality of the Services.
- Information collected automatically. We may automatically collect information from your browser or device when you use the Services. This information may include an IP address, device identifier, your browser type, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies your browser received from us, and other non-personally identifiable information that can help us optimize the Services.
- Online Tracking. This site does not respond to browser’s Do Not Track signals.
HOW WE USE WHAT WE COLLECT
We may keep and use Personal Information we collect from you through this Site to provide you with our services. In addition, we and our third party service providers may use your personal information:
- To respond to you requests;
- To develop records, including records of your Personal Information;
- To contact you with information about specials, events and new products;
- To enforce this Policy and other rules about your use of our Service;
- To protect our rights or property or the rights or property of you or others;
- To comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process.
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, sale of assets or transition of service to another provider, your information may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted by law and/or contract.
We do not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease your Personal Information generally to third party without your permission, except in accordance with this Policy or as we believe may be otherwise necessary to comply with any applicable law, court order or other judicial process.
We may partner with a third party to display advertising on our Site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this Site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based on your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt out by clicking here [https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/]. Please note that you will still continue to receive generic ads.
We may contact you via email to send you information about new products, specials or events that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of emails by using the opt-out link provided in the email message. Please note that if you opt out of receiving marketing emails from us, you may still receive emails related to your use of the Service.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Service. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
MODIFICATION OR DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you need to change or correct any personal information provided to us, or wish to have all Personal Information we have collected removed from our files, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you terminate your Account, any association between your Account and the Personal Information we collect and store will no longer be accessible. However, any public activity on your Account prior to deletion will remain stored on our servers and will remain accessible to the public.
By using our Service or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our Service.
INTERNATIONAL USERS AND ONWARD TRANSFER
Energems is headquartered in the United States. If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing collection and use of personal data, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your information to the United States and processing globally. By providing your Personal Information or otherwise using and visiting the website, you consent to the transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy.
THIRD PARTY SITES
550 SW 12th Ave. Suite 550
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Effective Date: July 2015